AMORY – 10:30 a.m. -11:00 a.m. Nettleton Karate Class 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Vocal Motion/Rhythm Express 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Cheernastics 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Sherman Dillon Blues Band 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Amory Dance Centre 3 :00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Sound Check 6:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Bikini Frankenstein […]
About Hope Cross
Author Archive | Hope Cross
Thursday’s Schedule of Events Food Court opens at 8 a.m. Carnival midway opens at 10 a.m. Gilmore Regional Medical Center health fair 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Frisco Marketplace opens at 10 a.m. Opening ceremonies 4:30 p.m. @ Frisco Park stage Entertainment starts at 5:05 p.m. Tonight’s Entertainment Lineup: National Anthem – Randi Katheryn Harmon […]
AMORY- Monroe County Sheriff’s Department Narcotics Unit arrested Nathan Tyler Noe 23, of Amory, on Wednesday. Noe is charged with Possession of Marijuana with Intent, Possession of Ice with Intent and Possession of Suboxone with Intent. The arrest came as the result of a traffic stop on 10th Ave North in Amory. Noe is currently being […]
AMORY- Jerry Wayne Kilgore, 36, of Fulton was arrested by the Amory Police Department. Kilgore is charged with Possession of a controlled substance – Methamphetamine (ICE). He was also charged with DUI 1st , No proof of liability insurance, Reckless driving, Possession of Paraphernalia, Driving while license suspended. Justice Court Judge William Crook set Kilgore’s […]
OKOLONA – Monroe County Sheriff’s Department Narcotics Unit arrested Terry Montrell Gillespie 29, of Okolona, on Friday. Gillespie is charged with Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana. The arrest was the result of a traffic stop on Highway 45 Alternate in Monroe County. He is currently being held at Monroe County Detention Center. Bond has […]
HAMILTON - Monroe County Sheriff’s Department arrested Brittany Elizabeth Breland, 28, of Hamilton, MS on Monday. Breland is charged with Grand Larceny. The arrest came after an ongoing investigation from a theft that occurred on Shady Oaks Road in Monroe County where approximately $1488.00 was taken and jewelry. The jewelry has been recovered. Breland is currently […]
ABERDEEN - Monroe County Sheriff’s Department Narcotics Unit arrested Stephanie R. Kennedy, 33, of Nettleton on Wednesday. The arrest was the result of a traffic stop on Hwy 145 in Aberdeen. Kennedy is charged with Possession of ICE. Bond has not been set at this time. Kennedy is currently being held at Monroe County Detention Center.
I read an article on Fox News’ website the other day about a new trend popping up all over the world. Particular groups of people are setting up designated buildings, with designated times on Sundays to worship together. It sounds a lot like a church to me. However, the people who are organizing these gatherings […]
HAMILTON - Monroe County Sheriff’s Department and Mississippi Department of Corrections arrested four subjects at a residence located at 40330 Hwy 45 South in Hamilton, MS on Wednesday night. The following four subjects were taken into custody: Lola Cockerham 33, of Hamilton -Charges: Possession of Marijuana with Intent, Possession of ICE with Intent and Child Endangerment; […]
- Reflections of festival bring to mind the tacky and the classy April 17, 2014
- Amory runner reclaims motivation through RR Festival 5K April 21, 2014
- West Point man charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon April 21, 2014
- Former police officer dies from complications from bike accident April 21, 2014
- Gordon completes Boston Marathon April 21, 2014
- Workshop guides direction for Livable Communities grant April 24, 2014
- School board sets higher standards for val/sal status April 24, 2014
- The most ominous time of the year could be anytime, anywhere April 24, 2014
- MCSO participates in Drug Take Back Initiative April 23, 2014
- Amory art students to host showcase April 23, 2014
- former runner: I hope this program will get the financial support...
- Ronald: The pic your looking at is a different a Joshua an...
- DSG: I don't see a scratch on him??? Was that picture ...
- Here for Now: It's not like at least half the town isn't drink...
- Isn\'t This the 21st Century: Bishop Freeman I've eaten at O'charleys, Chilis,...
- Workshop guides direction for Livable Communities grant http://t.co/5MsJOJHXXd 1 hour ago
- School board sets higher standards for val/sal status http://t.co/WaglgQcXks 2 hours ago
- The most ominous time of the year could be anytime, anywhere http://t.co/utYeeVxVDe 2 hours ago
- Mississippi Highway Patrol issues amber alert for missing child http://t.co/ExR5YqCmVy 18 hours ago
- MCSO participates in Drug Take Back Initiative http://t.co/2Yx2NLJ0R3 20 hours ago