ABERDEEN – Monroe County Sheriff’s Department will be taking part in the DEA National Take Back Initiative. on Saturday, September 27, from 10 am- 2 pm we will be allowing the public dispose of their unwanted, unused or expired prescription medications at Monroe County Sheriff’s Department 700 North Meridian Street Aberdeen. It’s very simple and anonymous, […]
About Hope Cross
Author Archive | Hope Cross
OKOLONA - Monroe County Sheriff’s Department arrested Brad L. Small ,40, of Okolona, on Wednesday. Small is charged with Possession of Marijuana with Intent. The arrest was the result of a search warrant that was served on a residence on Smith Drive in Monroe County. Small is currently being housed at Monroe County Detention Center. Bond […]
AMORY- Amory Police have arrested Christopher Wayne Hester, age 36,of Nettleton for Grand Larceny. On September 18, Amory Police received a report of a boat theft from a business on Hwy 25 North in Amory. A tip was received about the location of the stolen boat and with the help of Nettleton Police and Lee County […]
AMORY- Amory Police have arrested a female for felony shoplifting and identity theft. On September 4, 2014, Amory Police attempted to stop a suspect wanted for passing fake check and state ID who was reported to be in the area of Hwy 278 East in Amory. The suspect was also wanted in connection with a felony […]
AMORY- There have been reports of phone calls being received by individuals in our area that are part of a scam. A male caller with a foreign accent who has used the name Daniel Wilson claims to be a chief investigator with the Internal Revenue Service or National Investigation. In one particular incident he claimed […]
AMORY- Monroe County Sheriff’s Department arrested Erik Walker Burks, 32 , of Amory on Monday. Burks is charged with Possession of a Weapon by a Convicted Felon. Bond has not been set, and Burks is currently being housed at Monroe County Detention Center.
The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office arrested Steve Alton Brantley, 53, of Nettleton on a warrant from Monroe County Justice Court for sexual battery. Due to the private nature of this crime no other information about the incident is being released at this time. Brantley has been in the custody of the Monroe County Detention Center […]
SMITHVILLE- Smithville, Mississippi (August 27, 2014) – Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley announced today that he will hold a public hearing regarding the Town of Smithville’s plan for a proposed rate increase for water service that has been filed with the Public Service Commission. The Public Hearing will be held Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 10:00 […]
Antonio Gardner, 40, of West Point, was driving southbound on U.S. 45 Alternate just south of Mississippi Highway 8 when the accident occurred just before 5 p.m. He apparently lost control of the 1998 F-150 pickup and overturned in the median and was ejected from the vehicle. Gardner, was transported to North Mississippi Medical Center-West […]
- Aberdeen woman faces grand larceny charge September 29, 2014
- Amory wins home swimming meet September 27, 2014
- New doctor joins Amory Foot Specialists practice September 27, 2014
- Renasant Bank gives back to Smithville School September 27, 2014
- Aberdeen aldermen approve new fiscal year budget September 24, 2014
- Main event changed for Smithville Smackdown event September 30, 2014
- Smithville tops Hamilton in slugfest September 30, 2014
- October brings opening of squirrel, deer archery seasons September 30, 2014
- Meredith talks discipline, need for more outreach in local stop September 30, 2014
- Water rate increase meeting held in Smithville September 30, 2014
- Diva: Was she a home health worker? It is not clear as t...
- Jennifer: Amory is turning into another version of Aberdeen....
- caleb: I can trap beaver in Monroe ms trapperman201 4@yah...
- Belinda Sue Beckley: Dr.Neil Wanee was my Dr in Fishers, Indiana for 4 ...
- Doug Cuthbert: You are correct I am not registered to vote here. ...
- Main event changed for Smithville Smackdown event http://t.co/1dKp3B723i 2 hours ago
- October brings opening of squirrel, deer archery seasons http://t.co/fKOq29WRo8 11 hours ago
- Meredith talks discipline, need for more outreach in local stop http://t.co/vAiSwkySOh 14 hours ago
- Water rate increase meeting held in Smithville http://t.co/PC5DKgctC4 14 hours ago
- Aberdeen woman faces grand larceny charge http://t.co/gAAQCzIHnv 1 day ago