The Monroe County Sheriff Department, Sheriff Cecil Cantrell, and Deputies will be at Nettleton School at 10:00 am today to go over safety planning. The meeting is to review procedures that would take place in the event of an Active Shooter incident.
Safety planning at Nettleton School
About Hope Cross
- Proposal to change ozone standard could cost trillions December 14, 2014
- Robinson selected as new county school board member December 18, 2014
- Lady Noles edge out Tremont in rematch December 18, 2014
- Tupelo woman charged with identity theft December 18, 2014
- ASD supporter issues challenge for school partnerships December 19, 2014
- MDEQ awards solid waste assistance grant to Three Rivers December 21, 2014
- Knight’s cooking skills learned at an early age December 21, 2014
- Lady Tigers dominant in tourney win December 20, 2014
- Remembering the family farm in Athens December 20, 2014
- Tigers grab first win of season December 19, 2014
- Diva: Nothing like doing the meth with the kids!...
- James R White: At least you share the same frustration that Chris...
- D. Stan: So what are they hiding? If it is questionable wou...
- john: Its astonishing to me that its 2014 and people are...
- my3sons: Thank you for this article Emily. It is very well ...
Monroe County, MS
City of Aberdeen
City of Amory
Monroe County Chamber of Commerce
Tombigbee Regional Library
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Collierville Dentist at Schilling Farms