The Monroe County Sheriff Department, Sheriff Cecil Cantrell, and Deputies will be at Nettleton School at 10:00 am today to go over safety planning. The meeting is to review procedures that would take place in the event of an Active Shooter incident.
Safety planning at Nettleton School
About Hope Cross
- Recipes are not yo’ mama’s homemade ice cream June 28, 2015
- Mayor urges patience during interactive fountain construction July 2, 2015
- Gas leak forces evacuation in Amory July 2, 2015
- Voter registration ends Saturday July 2, 2015
- Amory Shootout gives football teams early measuring stick July 2, 2015
- Registration ongoing for small ruminant boot camp July 4, 2015
- Designation of Monroe County to receive FSA disaster loan applications July 4, 2015
- Amory’s Pate signs with ICC July 3, 2015
- Opinions will wave long after the state flag issue dies down, so learn to tolerate them July 3, 2015
- Amory girls sell lemonade for food pantry July 3, 2015
- Linda: These folks were operating in Nashville several ye...
- Ty: If what the writer said were true,minor traffic st...
- Ray Van Dusen: That contact number is 640-2043. Have a blast if y...
- KMyhand: Any contact information or details on how to book ...
- Johndoe: Does Glen Bingham even live in AMory....I thought ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII