The Monroe County Sheriff Department, Sheriff Cecil Cantrell, and Deputies will be at Nettleton School at 10:00 am today to go over safety planning. The meeting is to review procedures that would take place in the event of an Active Shooter incident.
Safety planning at Nettleton School
About Hope Cross
- Man accused of killing dog with bow and arrow arrested January 23, 2015
- Taking measures to save energy January 27, 2015
- Moffett, Miller serve as Mississippi Senate pages January 27, 2015
- Juvenile detained after Amory High School altercation January 27, 2015
- Amory man arrested on breaking and entering charge January 27, 2015
- Scaggs marks one year in as chamber director January 29, 2015
- Mayors share their goals for 2015 January 29, 2015
- WMA turkey hunting applications being taken January 29, 2015
- Lady Tigers end two-season division drought January 28, 2015
- MCSO, U.S. Marshals make meth arrest January 28, 2015
- Michael Hontz: An eye for an eye leaves the world blind....
- Michael Hontz: He's not been convicted yet and you people have h...
- Barbara: I wonder what ever prompts a human being to be so ...
- Chris Madden: Its is ridiculous that the punishment for murderin...
- Trent: When are states going to do the right thing and ge...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII