Safety planning at Nettleton School
The Monroe County Sheriff Department, Sheriff Cecil Cantrell, and Deputies will be at Nettleton School at 10:00 am today to go over safety planning. The meeting is to review procedures that would take place in the event of an Active Shooter incident.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Hope Cross
- Wrecker rotation, resignations talking points of Aberdeen aldermen meeting May 19, 2016
- Amory police make grand larceny arrest, two others sought May 23, 2016
- Sponsorship opportunities available for Interactive Career Expo May 24, 2016
- CREATE Foundation subcommittee hosting State of the Region meeting May 24, 2016
- Glenn approved as new Amory football coach May 24, 2016
- Shooting incident raises questions about party ordinance May 26, 2016
- Amory commits to welcoming all through ordinance May 26, 2016
- Amory Humane Society holding volunteer days May 26, 2016
- Hatley’s Stark aims for more aggressiveness in Lady Tigers May 25, 2016
- Amory Police Department warns of tax scam May 25, 2016
- Cindy Wilkerson: Thank you to the mayor and to the board of alderme...
- Ellen Redding-Jordan: May she rest in Peace, I meet her and her husband ...
- Gregv Worthey: I couldn't possibly disagree more!! While admitti...
- Jeanette Sudduth: She was a sweet person I got a chance to video her...
- S. Robbins: Every Mayor that's serious about having a good fa...