HAMILTON-Adam Welch, 31, of Hamilton was arrested on Jan. 28 by the Monroe County Sheriff Office. According to a statement from the MCSO, Welch is charged with breaking and entering of a building and felony malicious mischief. Between the end of October 2012 and the first week of November 2012, Welch entered a building on Lackey Road where he cut and removed copper wiring and tubing, causing a large amount of damage to the building. Bond has not been set at this time.
- You’ve got to want it if you want to fix the problem September 30, 2015
- Showing appreciation to the 2015 Friends Walk honorary chair October 2, 2015
- Hamilton P.O. event to inspire breast cancer survivors October 2, 2015
- Monroe football previews: Week 7 October 2, 2015
- Amory native officially named pro body builder October 3, 2015
- Vikings run over Nettleton October 7, 2015
- County roadwork more than a quick job and an easy fix October 7, 2015
- Phase I of Prairie Brownfields assessment outlined in public hearing October 7, 2015
- National Fire Protection Association encourages fire safety October 7, 2015
- Lady Panthers smash Saltillo on Senior Night October 6, 2015
- shelia allen: i have said this before and I will say it again yo...
- Michael: That's why we need better sidewalks and crosswalk...
- Body of missing Bartlett fisherman found - Bartlett ExpressBartlett Express: […] an earlier story about the search effort...
- Helen Whitten: How would itawamba county go about getting these r...
- debbie jones: Why in the world is the bond so low? Is $5000 all ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII