MSCO makes B&E arrest
HAMILTON-Adam Welch, 31, of Hamilton was arrested on Jan. 28 by the Monroe County Sheriff Office. According to a statement from the MCSO, Welch is charged with breaking and entering of a building and felony malicious mischief. Between the end of October 2012 and the first week of November 2012, Welch entered a building on Lackey Road where he cut and removed copper wiring and tubing, causing a large amount of damage to the building. Bond has not been set at this time.
- Woman charged with embezzlement from Hamilton business
- Bartahatchie Road break-in lands one in jail
- Aberdeen man charged with possession of cocaine
- Alabama man faces aggravated assault with a deadly weapon/malicious mischief charges
- MCSO makes arrest for Breaking and Entering
- Shannon man charged with failure to register as a sex offender
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Hope Cross
- All the gas money saved couldn’t have matched the nostalgia of cruising June 22, 2016
- Landmark designation sought for Hatley School June 27, 2016
- Four Miss Mississippi hopefuls representing Monroe County June 22, 2016
- Amory represents in Miss Mississippi Top 5 June 25, 2016
- Customers at Country Kitchen are like family June 26, 2016
- Monroe Journal has early deadlines June 29, 2016
- Amory aldermen approve rezoning on Highway 278 June 29, 2016
- Corvette showcase planned for Aberdeen Bulldog Festival June 29, 2016
- Aldermen approve donation for Aberdeen Bulldog Festival June 29, 2016
- Aberdeen School District requesting 3.8-mill increase June 29, 2016
- Carroll White: Would love to see this happen for the Hatley Schoo...
- Chad Houston: Great article!!! The event called "Cruisin' Amor...
- Robert Pope: Theys a Explosive an bomb unit circling the block....
- Carlos Ann Sanders: Congratulations to the Amory Panthers and to Coach...
- Anti-bigot: This article is a joke just like this county and t...