HAMILTON-Adam Welch, 31, of Hamilton was arrested on Jan. 28 by the Monroe County Sheriff Office. According to a statement from the MCSO, Welch is charged with breaking and entering of a building and felony malicious mischief. Between the end of October 2012 and the first week of November 2012, Welch entered a building on Lackey Road where he cut and removed copper wiring and tubing, causing a large amount of damage to the building. Bond has not been set at this time.
- Loaves and Fishes inaugurates grocery store format February 20, 2015
- Creative imagination and dreaming big helps put writer’s thoughts on the pages and on the screen February 24, 2015
- Woman charged with embezzlement from Hamilton business February 24, 2015
- Moore, Stegall power Noles in division tourney opener February 24, 2015
- School districts cancel Wednesday classes February 24, 2015
- Weather closings for Friday February 26, 2015
- Lady Lions battle Coffeeville to the wire in semifinals matchup February 26, 2015
- Monroe County Snow 2015 February 26, 2015
- Museum scales back being open on Sundays February 26, 2015
- Aldermen entertain presentation of Lift, Inc.’s services February 26, 2015
- Danny Majors: Did the course get purchased lately?...
- Janice Cain: Thanks for that article. I am Presbyterian and man...
- Diva: This lady along with an Amory native, Jo McDivitt,...
- chris: Please notify of related post to krystal and kyle ...
- monroeme: 5 alderman and one recused himself...where I went ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII