HAMILTON-Adam Welch, 31, of Hamilton was arrested on Jan. 28 by the Monroe County Sheriff Office. According to a statement from the MCSO, Welch is charged with breaking and entering of a building and felony malicious mischief. Between the end of October 2012 and the first week of November 2012, Welch entered a building on Lackey Road where he cut and removed copper wiring and tubing, causing a large amount of damage to the building. Bond has not been set at this time.
- Amory man arrested on breaking and entering charge January 27, 2015
- Majority of Coontail, Wren customers vote ‘no’ to merger January 25, 2015
- Trial date set for Hazzle’s accused discrimination suit January 29, 2015
- Last-second shot snatches win from Lady Bulldogs January 29, 2015
- Host a Super Bowl party with former Aberdeen resident’s recipes January 30, 2015
- Smithville infielder Kennedy inks with ICC February 1, 2015
- Nettleton catcher Smith signs with ICC February 1, 2015
- Forgot New Year’s? Today is the day to quit February 1, 2015
- Bulldogs stung by 6A Jackets January 31, 2015
- ICC to host cheerleader try outs January 31, 2015
- Michael Hontz: Wow how did that help your case? You send me to a...
- Michael Hontz: Really ? Did you just tell me to do research ? ...
- Dave: http://monroecountyjournal.com/2015/01/21/reward-o...
- Dave VengeanceIsMine: Maybe you should do some research before you spot ...
- Amory: I'm sure his aunt will take care of it....
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII