HAMILTON-Adam Welch, 31, of Hamilton was arrested on Jan. 28 by the Monroe County Sheriff Office. According to a statement from the MCSO, Welch is charged with breaking and entering of a building and felony malicious mischief. Between the end of October 2012 and the first week of November 2012, Welch entered a building on Lackey Road where he cut and removed copper wiring and tubing, causing a large amount of damage to the building. Bond has not been set at this time.
- Aberdeen students win in countywide poster, essay contests April 20, 2015
- Blessing of the Bikes reaches out to cyclists, novice and hardcore April 24, 2015
- Lady Lions get aggressive to pound Lady Indians April 24, 2015
- Nettleton edges away late against Hatley April 24, 2015
- Panthers sweep on division road trip April 24, 2015
- Optometrist gives Excel students closer look at ocular components for classes’ vision unit April 27, 2015
- Deadline looms for SMCCF grant applications April 27, 2015
- Speaking of Mississippi’s Toughest Kids April 26, 2015
- Riverview Garden Club hosts luncheon during pilgrimage April 26, 2015
- Track teams have strong showing at division meets April 25, 2015
- Linda Brown Pearce: I so enjoyed the Railroal Festival! I only got to ...
- michelle harris: Thank you for this great article on our Craig Wayn...
- michelle harris: What a fantastic article about our Craig Wayne Boy...
- Ed Harden: Coach Pierce is the best man I have ever known. T...
- Laurenda: Hats Off to MCSD !!!! GLAD JUSTICE IS SERVED FOR O...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII