HAMILTON-Adam Welch, 31, of Hamilton was arrested on Jan. 28 by the Monroe County Sheriff Office. According to a statement from the MCSO, Welch is charged with breaking and entering of a building and felony malicious mischief. Between the end of October 2012 and the first week of November 2012, Welch entered a building on Lackey Road where he cut and removed copper wiring and tubing, causing a large amount of damage to the building. Bond has not been set at this time.
- Conservator approves July agenda for Aberdeen School District July 24, 2015
- New Amory girls’ coach Wax aims for hoops success July 29, 2015
- Free movie serves up end of summer adventure July 30, 2015
- Officials reach out to supervisors about water safety precaution July 30, 2015
- Mississippi’s tax-free shopping set for July 31-Aug. 1 July 30, 2015
- Decomposed body found on Splunge Road July 31, 2015
- Tupelo 49ers rally for third straight state championship July 31, 2015
- JA, DreamRiders ringing in new school year with Saturday celebrations July 31, 2015
- Hamilton’s community spirit to shine with its appreciation day July 31, 2015
- Freshman phenom: Roberts makes big impact in lone ICC season July 30, 2015
- Michael: That's why we need better sidewalks and crosswalk...
- Body of missing Bartlett fisherman found - Bartlett ExpressBartlett Express: […] an earlier story about the search effort...
- Helen Whitten: How would itawamba county go about getting these r...
- debbie jones: Why in the world is the bond so low? Is $5000 all ...
- Linda: These folks were operating in Nashville several ye...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII