MSCO makes B&E arrest
HAMILTON-Adam Welch, 31, of Hamilton was arrested on Jan. 28 by the Monroe County Sheriff Office. According to a statement from the MCSO, Welch is charged with breaking and entering of a building and felony malicious mischief. Between the end of October 2012 and the first week of November 2012, Welch entered a building on Lackey Road where he cut and removed copper wiring and tubing, causing a large amount of damage to the building. Bond has not been set at this time.
- Woman charged with embezzlement from Hamilton business
- Bartahatchie Road break-in lands one in jail
- Aberdeen man charged with possession of cocaine
- Alabama man faces aggravated assault with a deadly weapon/malicious mischief charges
- MCSO makes arrest for Breaking and Entering
- Shannon man charged with failure to register as a sex offender
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Hope Cross
- Wrecker rotation, resignations talking points of Aberdeen aldermen meeting May 19, 2016
- Amory police make grand larceny arrest, two others sought May 23, 2016
- Sponsorship opportunities available for Interactive Career Expo May 24, 2016
- CREATE Foundation subcommittee hosting State of the Region meeting May 24, 2016
- Glenn approved as new Amory football coach May 24, 2016
- Hatley’s Seals rewarded for her perseverance through injury May 26, 2016
- Shooting incident raises questions about party ordinance May 26, 2016
- Amory commits to welcoming all through ordinance May 26, 2016
- Amory Humane Society holding volunteer days May 26, 2016
- Hatley’s Stark aims for more aggressiveness in Lady Tigers May 25, 2016
- Cindy Wilkerson: Thank you to the mayor and to the board of alderme...
- Ellen Redding-Jordan: May she rest in Peace, I meet her and her husband ...
- Gregv Worthey: I couldn't possibly disagree more!! While admitti...
- Jeanette Sudduth: She was a sweet person I got a chance to video her...
- S. Robbins: Every Mayor that's serious about having a good fa...