HAMILTON-Adam Welch, 31, of Hamilton was arrested on Jan. 28 by the Monroe County Sheriff Office. According to a statement from the MCSO, Welch is charged with breaking and entering of a building and felony malicious mischief. Between the end of October 2012 and the first week of November 2012, Welch entered a building on Lackey Road where he cut and removed copper wiring and tubing, causing a large amount of damage to the building. Bond has not been set at this time.
- Pro-alcohol group turns in needed number of signatures July 23, 2014
- Alley access subject of neighborhood quarrel July 24, 2014
- Nettleton’s Hawkins leads Jones to another title July 24, 2014
- Mississippi tax-free shopping set for July 25-26 July 25, 2014
- Summer youth program participants learn about law enforcement July 25, 2014
- Your neighbor: Mary Myers July 28, 2014
- Gilmore Hospital offers patients and community better food options July 27, 2014
- Health department awards tobacco-free coalitions grant July 27, 2014
- Umfress named vice president of student affairs July 26, 2014
- Documenting your family’s medical history benefits current and future generations July 26, 2014
- Meia: Hi ...
- Cletus Snow: #1, my name isn't John, Cletus or Snow. #2, I nev...
- Guest: 1st of all, my name is "John"... Nor is it reall...
- Jason: Ya know i grew up in Amory and more than half of t...
- Letskeepamoryclean: You are very right John "Cletus" Snow. It will b...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas crime crop crops farming featured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII
- Your neighbor: Mary Myers http://t.co/MSptogVu2s 6 mins ago
- Gilmore Hospital offers patients and community better food options http://t.co/8vWXV1f8AB 1 day ago
- Health department awards tobacco-free coalitions grant http://t.co/uY4XP3VA8X 1 day ago
- Umfress named vice president of student affairs http://t.co/Xcs8IpjJ72 2 days ago
- Documenting your family’s medical history benefits current and future generations http://t.co/bgfpZgI1Lc 2 days ago