HAMILTON-Adam Welch, 31, of Hamilton was arrested on Jan. 28 by the Monroe County Sheriff Office. According to a statement from the MCSO, Welch is charged with breaking and entering of a building and felony malicious mischief. Between the end of October 2012 and the first week of November 2012, Welch entered a building on Lackey Road where he cut and removed copper wiring and tubing, causing a large amount of damage to the building. Bond has not been set at this time.
- Conservator approves August agenda for Aberdeen Schools District August 22, 2015
- Panthers fall on road at MRA August 26, 2015
- Cougars take advantage of Lions’ mistakes in route August 26, 2015
- Tigers roar for season-opening win August 26, 2015
- City employee comp time a talking point for Aberdeen aldermen August 27, 2015
- Lady Panthers successful in defending Monroe County tourney title August 29, 2015
- I’ll tell you just how good it can be August 29, 2015
- Monroe football scores: Week 2 August 28, 2015
- Monroe football previews: Week 2 August 28, 2015
- Monroe County residents have access to good mental health care August 28, 2015
- Michael: That's why we need better sidewalks and crosswalk...
- Body of missing Bartlett fisherman found - Bartlett ExpressBartlett Express: […] an earlier story about the search effort...
- Helen Whitten: How would itawamba county go about getting these r...
- debbie jones: Why in the world is the bond so low? Is $5000 all ...
- Linda: These folks were operating in Nashville several ye...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII