Welcome to the all new – monroecountyjournal.com
Good morning! Thanks for joining us at the all new monroecountyjournal.com.
We’re saying goodbye to Monroe360.com and hello to new way to connect with our readers and the county. It still features the same great content from the Monroe Journal along with videos and other improved interactive features. We hope you find the site easier to get what you need and are looking for. We’re a work in progress so feel free to let us know what you think with a comment, tell a Monroe Journal staff member or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Monroe JournalMonroe Journal is the Weekly newspaper of Monroe County in Mississippi located in Amory, Mississippi
- Amory’s rocket team places 14th in nation May 18, 2016
- Do you know what mental illness feels like? May 21, 2016
- Social Security Knowledge Center: Voluntary suspension of benefits May 21, 2016
- Riverview Garden Club hosts luncheon May 22, 2016
- Thirty-nine people apply for Aberdeen School Board spots May 23, 2016
- Glenn approved as new Amory football coach May 24, 2016
- CREATE Foundation subcommittee hosting State of the Region meeting May 24, 2016
- Sponsorship opportunities available for Interactive Career Expo May 24, 2016
- Amory police make grand larceny arrest, two others sought May 23, 2016
- Conservator approves delayed start dates for upcoming school year May 23, 2016
- Cindy Wilkerson: Thank you to the mayor and to the board of alderme...
- Ellen Redding-Jordan: May she rest in Peace, I meet her and her husband ...
- Gregv Worthey: I couldn't possibly disagree more!! While admitti...
- Jeanette Sudduth: She was a sweet person I got a chance to video her...
- S. Robbins: Every Mayor that's serious about having a good fa...