HATLEY – Rupert Watson is no stranger to war. At just 19 years old, Watson enlisted in the Navy and headed off to World War II. “We went to Africa in 1942, in the early part of the war. I had heard stories from my dad about war my whole life, but here I was […]
Tag Archives | wwII
- Changes equal improvements for 2015 Railroad Festival April 15, 2015
- America’s Farmers Grow Communities donation helps volunteer fire department April 11, 2015
- Aberdeen aldermen approve body cameras for police April 16, 2015
- Supervisors updated on insurance coverage April 16, 2015
- City of Amory considers bond for repaving project April 16, 2015
- Panthers strike early against Tigers April 18, 2015
- One day you’ll want to be a know-it-all so learn as much of it now April 18, 2015
- Lady Tigers take charge late over Lady Lions April 17, 2015
- Authorities make arrests in connection to stolen vehicles April 17, 2015
- Tips on managing indoor, outdoor allergies April 17, 2015
- Linda Brown Pearce: I so enjoyed the Railroal Festival! I only got to ...
- michelle harris: Thank you for this great article on our Craig Wayn...
- michelle harris: What a fantastic article about our Craig Wayne Boy...
- Ed Harden: Coach Pierce is the best man I have ever known. T...
- Laurenda: Hats Off to MCSD !!!! GLAD JUSTICE IS SERVED FOR O...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII