HATLEY – Rupert Watson is no stranger to war. At just 19 years old, Watson enlisted in the Navy and headed off to World War II. “We went to Africa in 1942, in the early part of the war. I had heard stories from my dad about war my whole life, but here I was […]
Tag Archives | wwII
- Salter talks educational funding, Mississippi State February 25, 2015
- School district saves energy through Ameresco project February 28, 2015
- Legislative Update: Week of Feb. 25, 2015 February 28, 2015
- NMMC Hospice to train volunteers March 1, 2015
- Aberdeen scouts share recipes using Girl Scout cookies March 1, 2015
- Former Aberdeen resident awaiting extradition in sexual battery case March 4, 2015
- MCSO advises against travel during potential wintry weather March 4, 2015
- Luncheon to give thanks to storm first responders March 4, 2015
- App allows user to interact with police department March 4, 2015
- Winter storm drops significant snowfall amounts across region March 4, 2015
- Danny Majors: Did the course get purchased lately?...
- Janice Cain: Thanks for that article. I am Presbyterian and man...
- Diva: This lady along with an Amory native, Jo McDivitt,...
- chris: Please notify of related post to krystal and kyle ...
- monroeme: 5 alderman and one recused himself...where I went ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII