ABERDEEN – Whereas Census data states the average American family has 1.86 children, wildlife biologist Bob Tarter has roughly 50, if you count all the exotic animals. “These animals need a family feel, too, even if it’s a different species. I’m in charge of the family; I’m still dad and everybody has to know their […]
Tag Archives | tarter
- Veteran recalls time served in WWII, Korean conflicts November 20, 2015
- Aberdeen High School band marching in Chicago Thanksgiving Day Parade November 25, 2015
- Volunteers provide fellowship and Thanksgiving meals November 25, 2015
- Panthers earn sweep over New Albany November 25, 2015
- Orr makes key plays to top East Side November 25, 2015
- Amory Cosmetology Academy provides education in hair and nails November 27, 2015
- Students rack up points through reading and playing in annual Egg Bowl November 27, 2015
- Amory aldermen interview school board appointees November 27, 2015
- Aberdeen aldermen table purchase requests November 27, 2015
- Aberdeen drops roundball doubleheader to Shannon November 26, 2015
- Marty Harris: I hope that they do get the speeders slowed down b...
- Scott: Thanks Chris, cool to see you guys doing these thi...
- Kelly Wolfe: Dr. Neil Wanee had been our family doctor for 28 y...
- Carlos: This sounds really nice. I think it not possible d...
- WeldingTodayDotCom : Good thing that women also are showing their inter...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII