The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | SURE
- Hoops for Hope offers basketball and fellowship May 21, 2015
- Extreme Makeover: Post Office Edition May 25, 2015
- Amory dealt with blow of storm May 25, 2015
- Monroe County School Board approves personnel changes for next school year May 26, 2015
- Storms leave their mark on Monroe County May 27, 2015
- Aberdeen’s Williams earns MVP honors at all-star game May 28, 2015
- Aldermen move gives leverage to cut down on merchandise on Main Street sidewalks May 28, 2015
- MC towns rank high on website’s best towns to raise a family list May 28, 2015
- Aberdeen awarded $335K MDOT sidewalk improvement grant May 28, 2015
- New group gives women a common ground to ‘exhale’ May 28, 2015
- Johndoe: Does Glen Bingham even live in AMory....I thought ...
- John Doe: Does glen Bingham even live in the city limits of ...
- Herschell Pargo: I want to commend you for your work on General you...
- Linda Brown Pearce: I so enjoyed the Railroal Festival! I only got to ...
- michelle harris: Thank you for this great article on our Craig Wayn...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII