HATLEY – Priscilla Barker has been busy doing radio interviews since the release of her first album, “Slow Town,” including last Thursday morning’s Miss 98 interview in Tupelo. In addition to Miss 98, her CD has been playing since last week on country music stations 106.9 in Jackson, Tenn. and 101.9 in Tupelo. The album’s [...]
Tag Archives | singer
- Public voices concerns about declining neighborhoods May 16, 2013
- Amory School Board Special-Called Meeting May 16, 2013
- Monroe County Sheriff’s Office launches Cyber Crimes Unit May 16, 2013
- Aldermen updated on status of Park and Rec parking lot project May 16, 2013
- Amory Dance Centre takes spring recital to the Elkin May 21, 2013
- Lady Irish strike early in sweep of Lady Tigers May 22, 2013
- MCSO pays tribute to tornado victims May 22, 2013
- Bond revoked for convicted sex offender May 22, 2013
- We Care: Relay for Life aims to pull county together for fight against cancer May 22, 2013
- Obituaries May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013
- Annette: No he probably don't live on 5th. Nor 7th. He's ...
- Gary Carr: David do u live on 5th or 7th ave...
- Mark Steves: We can’t deny how a tragic accident can affect o...
- Annette: Spreaded all over everywhere is gonna look as stup...
- Annette: David it's nothing to you if I don't take the ti...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas crime crop crops farming featured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII
- MCSO pays tribute to tornado victims http://t.co/EZsnwFI7jO 8 hours ago
- Bond revoked for convicted sex offender http://t.co/MTbj8W3F8K 13 hours ago
- We Care: Relay for Life aims to pull county together for fight against cancer http://t.co/dB23pXBhuu 13 hours ago
- Obituaries May 22, 2013 http://t.co/VPOAdyDf3F 18 hours ago
- Runoff Election results 2013 http://t.co/nboA7QN4np 1 day ago
North Mississippi Health Service