Droves of people lined Amory’s Main Street Monday, Dec. 3 for the town’s annual Christmas parade. Horses, car clubs, dance school s and civic clubs were amongst the company of floats to commemorate the Christmas season. Even though temperatures were unseasonably warm, the parade still brought out the festive spirit for the crowd. Aberdeen’s Christmas […]
Tag Archives | parade
- Pro-alcohol group turns in needed number of signatures July 23, 2014
- Alley access subject of neighborhood quarrel July 24, 2014
- The freedom to speak and the freedom to speak freely July 24, 2014
- APD host agency for attorney general training session July 22, 2014
- Documenting your family’s medical history benefits current and future generations July 26, 2014
- Mississippi’s early migratory game bird seasons announced July 29, 2014
- W student accepted into Rural Physicians Scholarship Program July 29, 2014
- Depot project calls for volunteers with project expertise July 29, 2014
- Your neighbor: Mary Myers July 28, 2014
- Gilmore Hospital offers patients and community better food options July 27, 2014
- Michael Hontz: Wow this a joke. This paper cares nothing about p...
- Meia: Hi ...
- Cletus Snow: #1, my name isn't John, Cletus or Snow. #2, I nev...
- Guest: 1st of all, my name is "John"... Nor is it reall...
- Jason: Ya know i grew up in Amory and more than half of t...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas crime crop crops farming featured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII
- Mississippi’s early migratory game bird seasons announced http://t.co/FU4XfV4tbm 12 mins ago
- W student accepted into Rural Physicians Scholarship Program http://t.co/MezT3Uae50 42 mins ago
- Depot project calls for volunteers with project expertise http://t.co/J8357h1z0d 42 mins ago
- Your neighbor: Mary Myers http://t.co/MSptogVu2s 1 day ago
- Gilmore Hospital offers patients and community better food options http://t.co/8vWXV1f8AB 2 days ago