HATLEY – Priscilla Barker has been busy doing radio interviews since the release of her first album, “Slow Town,” including last Thursday morning’s Miss 98 interview in Tupelo. In addition to Miss 98, her CD has been playing since last week on country music stations 106.9 in Jackson, Tenn. and 101.9 in Tupelo. The album’s […]
Tag Archives | music
- Pro-alcohol group turns in needed number of signatures July 23, 2014
- Alley access subject of neighborhood quarrel July 24, 2014
- The freedom to speak and the freedom to speak freely July 24, 2014
- APD host agency for attorney general training session July 22, 2014
- Documenting your family’s medical history benefits current and future generations July 26, 2014
- Mississippi’s early migratory game bird seasons announced July 29, 2014
- W student accepted into Rural Physicians Scholarship Program July 29, 2014
- Depot project calls for volunteers with project expertise July 29, 2014
- Your neighbor: Mary Myers July 28, 2014
- Gilmore Hospital offers patients and community better food options July 27, 2014
- Michael Hontz: Wow this a joke. This paper cares nothing about p...
- Meia: Hi ...
- Cletus Snow: #1, my name isn't John, Cletus or Snow. #2, I nev...
- Guest: 1st of all, my name is "John"... Nor is it reall...
- Jason: Ya know i grew up in Amory and more than half of t...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas crime crop crops farming featured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII
- Mississippi’s early migratory game bird seasons announced http://t.co/FU4XfV4tbm 3 hours ago
- W student accepted into Rural Physicians Scholarship Program http://t.co/MezT3Uae50 2 hours ago
- Depot project calls for volunteers with project expertise http://t.co/J8357h1z0d 2 hours ago
- Your neighbor: Mary Myers http://t.co/MSptogVu2s 21 hours ago
- Gilmore Hospital offers patients and community better food options http://t.co/8vWXV1f8AB 2 days ago