ABERDEEN – It’s usually a matter of seconds before customers passing through the doors of Flora’s Collections are greeted with not only a smile, but a welcoming laugh. It’s that level of customer service that makes the women’s clothing and accessory store a well-rounded shopping experience. “I’ve worked in retail for years and since I […]
Tag Archives | homegrown
- Blake thrives on competition barbecuing April 19, 2015
- Tigers clinch division with soggy win over Baldwyn April 23, 2015
- Positive talk recurring theme for P16 Council meeting April 24, 2015
- Blessing of the Bikes reaches out to cyclists, novice and hardcore April 24, 2015
- Lady Lions get aggressive to pound Lady Indians April 24, 2015
- Speaking of Mississippi’s Toughest Kids April 26, 2015
- Riverview Garden Club hosts luncheon during pilgrimage April 26, 2015
- Track teams have strong showing at division meets April 25, 2015
- County teams place at archery state April 25, 2015
- Amory tennis team qualifies for playoffs April 25, 2015
- Linda Brown Pearce: I so enjoyed the Railroal Festival! I only got to ...
- michelle harris: Thank you for this great article on our Craig Wayn...
- michelle harris: What a fantastic article about our Craig Wayne Boy...
- Ed Harden: Coach Pierce is the best man I have ever known. T...
- Laurenda: Hats Off to MCSD !!!! GLAD JUSTICE IS SERVED FOR O...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII