ABERDEEN – It’s usually a matter of seconds before customers passing through the doors of Flora’s Collections are greeted with not only a smile, but a welcoming laugh. It’s that level of customer service that makes the women’s clothing and accessory store a well-rounded shopping experience. “I’ve worked in retail for years and since I […]
Tag Archives | homegrown
- Fiscal Year 2016 reveals increases and balances for taxpayers October 1, 2015
- MCSO arrests two on separate charges October 5, 2015
- Local chapters host National DAR Day of Service October 6, 2015
- Gilmore’s gastroenterologist presents colonoscopy seminar October 6, 2015
- Lady Panthers smash Saltillo on Senior Night October 6, 2015
- Lions stomp Biggersville for first win October 8, 2015
- Nettleton tops Hatley to secure playoff spot October 8, 2015
- ICC offers GED Ready practice test at discounted rate October 8, 2015
- Smithsonian traveling exhibit coming in 2016 October 8, 2015
- MSU archeologists making local stop at Amory museum October 8, 2015
- shelia allen: i have said this before and I will say it again yo...
- Michael: That's why we need better sidewalks and crosswalk...
- Body of missing Bartlett fisherman found - Bartlett ExpressBartlett Express: […] an earlier story about the search effort...
- Helen Whitten: How would itawamba county go about getting these r...
- debbie jones: Why in the world is the bond so low? Is $5000 all ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII