ABERDEEN – It’s usually a matter of seconds before customers passing through the doors of Flora’s Collections are greeted with not only a smile, but a welcoming laugh. It’s that level of customer service that makes the women’s clothing and accessory store a well-rounded shopping experience. “I’ve worked in retail for years and since I […]
Tag Archives | homegrown
- Pioneer hosts state of the hospital address November 18, 2015
- Aberdeen’s food service is top of the line November 22, 2015
- Belle Student News an alternative to morning announcements November 23, 2015
- Remembering a veteran of three wars November 23, 2015
- Aberdeen School District settles with former coach November 23, 2015
- Orr makes key plays to top East Side November 25, 2015
- Panthers earn sweep over New Albany November 25, 2015
- Volunteers provide fellowship and Thanksgiving meals November 25, 2015
- Aberdeen High School band marching in Chicago Thanksgiving Day Parade November 25, 2015
- Lady Panthers sink key free throws to beat Nettleton November 24, 2015
- Marty Harris: I hope that they do get the speeders slowed down b...
- Scott: Thanks Chris, cool to see you guys doing these thi...
- Kelly Wolfe: Dr. Neil Wanee had been our family doctor for 28 y...
- Carlos: This sounds really nice. I think it not possible d...
- WeldingTodayDotCom : Good thing that women also are showing their inter...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII