ABERDEEN – It’s usually a matter of seconds before customers passing through the doors of Flora’s Collections are greeted with not only a smile, but a welcoming laugh. It’s that level of customer service that makes the women’s clothing and accessory store a well-rounded shopping experience. “I’ve worked in retail for years and since I […]
Tag Archives | homegrown
- Book reviews by Judy Wall Crump June 29, 2015
- Gas leak forces evacuation in Amory July 2, 2015
- Voter registration ends Saturday July 2, 2015
- Amory Shootout gives football teams early measuring stick July 2, 2015
- Amory girls sell lemonade for food pantry July 3, 2015
- Nettleton smoke inspection part of $1.3M sewer grant July 5, 2015
- The Shelly family likes all things pasta July 5, 2015
- Registration ongoing for small ruminant boot camp July 4, 2015
- Designation of Monroe County to receive FSA disaster loan applications July 4, 2015
- Amory’s Pate signs with ICC July 3, 2015
- Linda: These folks were operating in Nashville several ye...
- Ty: If what the writer said were true,minor traffic st...
- Ray Van Dusen: That contact number is 640-2043. Have a blast if y...
- KMyhand: Any contact information or details on how to book ...
- Johndoe: Does Glen Bingham even live in AMory....I thought ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII