ABERDEEN – It’s usually a matter of seconds before customers passing through the doors of Flora’s Collections are greeted with not only a smile, but a welcoming laugh. It’s that level of customer service that makes the women’s clothing and accessory store a well-rounded shopping experience. “I’ve worked in retail for years and since I […]
Tag Archives | homegrown
- Purchase, name change tee up River Birch for big changes March 25, 2015
- Rewind, record and replay; it’s all priceless to hang onto for awhile March 23, 2015
- Legislative Update: March 28, 2015 March 28, 2015
- Indians rally late over Panthers March 27, 2015
- Lady Noles endure in tough pitching matchup March 27, 2015
- Plans for Partners in Education projects shaping up for ASD March 30, 2015
- Aberdeen JROTC program, partners accept MAPE Governor’s Award March 30, 2015
- Tabletop exercise preps emergency agencies for worst-case scenario March 30, 2015
- Seminoles’ bulldog relishes opportunity March 29, 2015
- Aberdeen High School celebrates boys basketball team for successful season March 29, 2015
- steve stanford: a military discount would be nice. my son-in-law ...
- carrollwhite: Sad to hear about our deputies, prayers for the 2 ...
- Truth seeker: the real story here is this woman Tried to beat th...
- Jeremy: Alice, You appear to be making two different ar...
- Ken W Holmes: Alice, the first time the ploy of "revenues going...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII