The herd theory suggests the number of people vaccinated within a population helps ward off contagions by a healthier community. “I think one thing helping this area is that it’s a small closed community and not as many people are traveling. With bigger cities, there is such an influx of people and the virus is […]
Tag Archives | health
- Amory School Board approves Waverly field trip for Excel class April 26, 2016
- An open letter to the media from one of your own April 29, 2016
- Business owner approaches Amory aldermen about zoning April 29, 2016
- Lions roar through opening round of baseball playoffs April 29, 2016
- Monroe County Sheriff’s Office makes controlled substance arrests April 29, 2016
- Dancy named a national Wendy’s Student Heisman Award recipient May 3, 2016
- Survey shows changing perception of Aberdeen School District May 3, 2016
- Presley holds town hall meeting for citizens to voice concerns May 3, 2016
- East Amory students display talents through poster competition May 3, 2016
- SYTYCD show finalist and actor brother teach classes at AIM May 2, 2016
- Laurenda Richardson: Thank You Ray !!!! Very good article!!!...
- Shanette Loan: There was a time in my life that I waited for the ...
- Bessie: This is a blessing! I worked with Lori many years ...
- Deb Webb: Hey Trent- I loved your voice from the beginnin...
- Demetrice Herron: That is awesome... May god bless the both of you!!...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII