The herd theory suggests the number of people vaccinated within a population helps ward off contagions by a healthier community. “I think one thing helping this area is that it’s a small closed community and not as many people are traveling. With bigger cities, there is such an influx of people and the virus is […]
Tag Archives | health
- Purchase, name change tee up River Birch for big changes March 25, 2015
- Smithville Brotherhood hosts annual wild game supper March 22, 2015
- Fallen officer solemnly remembered at service March 26, 2015
- Aberdeen prepares for second year of hosting state bass tournament March 26, 2015
- Bond set for two subjects charged with ICE possession March 26, 2015
- Noles slammed late by Tigers March 28, 2015
- Simmons shines in Lions’ division loss March 28, 2015
- If you’re big starbound, let me warn you it’s a long, hard ride March 28, 2015
- Legislative Update: March 28, 2015 March 28, 2015
- Indians rally late over Panthers March 27, 2015
- steve stanford: a military discount would be nice. my son-in-law ...
- carrollwhite: Sad to hear about our deputies, prayers for the 2 ...
- Truth seeker: the real story here is this woman Tried to beat th...
- Jeremy: Alice, You appear to be making two different ar...
- Ken W Holmes: Alice, the first time the ploy of "revenues going...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII