The Farm Service Agency of Monroe County states that in the 2013 Reporting of Fall Seeded Crops that all producers are reminded that the acreage reporting date for fall seeded crops has changed, beginning with the crop planted for 2013 harvest. The new acreage reporting date for fall seeded crops is Dec. 15 of each […]
Tag Archives | farming
The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
- Purchase, name change tee up River Birch for big changes March 25, 2015
- Rewind, record and replay; it’s all priceless to hang onto for awhile March 23, 2015
- Bond set for two subjects charged with ICE possession March 26, 2015
- Lady Lions stunned by tough pitching matchup March 26, 2015
- Juvenile crimes remain hot topic of board discussion March 27, 2015
- Seminoles’ bulldog relishes opportunity March 29, 2015
- Aberdeen High School celebrates boys basketball team for successful season March 29, 2015
- Hatley second grader loves to cook March 29, 2015
- Smithville woman has new hybrid treatment for A-fib March 29, 2015
- Noles slammed late by Tigers March 28, 2015
- steve stanford: a military discount would be nice. my son-in-law ...
- carrollwhite: Sad to hear about our deputies, prayers for the 2 ...
- Truth seeker: the real story here is this woman Tried to beat th...
- Jeremy: Alice, You appear to be making two different ar...
- Ken W Holmes: Alice, the first time the ploy of "revenues going...