The Farm Service Agency of Monroe County states that in the 2013 Reporting of Fall Seeded Crops that all producers are reminded that the acreage reporting date for fall seeded crops has changed, beginning with the crop planted for 2013 harvest. The new acreage reporting date for fall seeded crops is Dec. 15 of each […]
Tag Archives | farming
The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
- Aberdeen woman faces grand larceny charge September 29, 2014
- Amory wins home swimming meet September 27, 2014
- New doctor joins Amory Foot Specialists practice September 27, 2014
- Renasant Bank gives back to Smithville School September 27, 2014
- Aberdeen aldermen approve new fiscal year budget September 24, 2014
- Main event changed for Smithville Smackdown event September 30, 2014
- Smithville tops Hamilton in slugfest September 30, 2014
- October brings opening of squirrel, deer archery seasons September 30, 2014
- Meredith talks discipline, need for more outreach in local stop September 30, 2014
- Water rate increase meeting held in Smithville September 30, 2014
- Diva: Was she a home health worker? It is not clear as t...
- Jennifer: Amory is turning into another version of Aberdeen....
- caleb: I can trap beaver in Monroe ms trapperman201 4@yah...
- Belinda Sue Beckley: Dr.Neil Wanee was my Dr in Fishers, Indiana for 4 ...
- Doug Cuthbert: You are correct I am not registered to vote here. ...
- Main event changed for Smithville Smackdown event http://t.co/1dKp3B723i 3 hours ago
- October brings opening of squirrel, deer archery seasons http://t.co/fKOq29WRo8 11 hours ago
- Meredith talks discipline, need for more outreach in local stop http://t.co/vAiSwkySOh 14 hours ago
- Water rate increase meeting held in Smithville http://t.co/PC5DKgctC4 14 hours ago
- Aberdeen woman faces grand larceny charge http://t.co/gAAQCzIHnv 1 day ago