The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | crops
- Seriously, it’s just a cup; now you see there are more important talking points to discuss November 24, 2015
- Bulldogs aiming to get over Charleston hump November 27, 2015
- Rural hospitals are at risk November 28, 2015
- ICC representatives visit area WIN centers November 28, 2015
- Amory man started cooking at a young age November 29, 2015
- Aberdeen Christmas parade still on track for tonight December 1, 2015
- Two-vehicle wreck on Highway 278 sends one to the hospital December 1, 2015
- Amory Regional Museum hosts holiday events December 1, 2015
- Gentiva collects more than 1,400 pounds of food December 1, 2015
- Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry named a two-line Food Pantry of the Year Award-winner December 1, 2015
- Marty Harris: I hope that they do get the speeders slowed down b...
- Scott: Thanks Chris, cool to see you guys doing these thi...
- Kelly Wolfe: Dr. Neil Wanee had been our family doctor for 28 y...
- Carlos: This sounds really nice. I think it not possible d...
- WeldingTodayDotCom : Good thing that women also are showing their inter...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII