The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | crops
- Aberdeen, Amory begin Lenten Luncheon series February 23, 2015
- Aldermen entertain presentation of Lift, Inc.’s services February 26, 2015
- Museum scales back being open on Sundays February 26, 2015
- Monroe County Snow 2015 February 26, 2015
- Lady Lions battle Coffeeville to the wire in semifinals matchup February 26, 2015
- Amory native finds success in politics March 2, 2015
- Schools in need of an All-Work-No-Players Cure March 2, 2015
- Getting to know Mississippi’s Toughest Kids March 1, 2015
- Aberdeen scouts share recipes using Girl Scout cookies March 1, 2015
- NMMC Hospice to train volunteers March 1, 2015
- Danny Majors: Did the course get purchased lately?...
- Janice Cain: Thanks for that article. I am Presbyterian and man...
- Diva: This lady along with an Amory native, Jo McDivitt,...
- chris: Please notify of related post to krystal and kyle ...
- monroeme: 5 alderman and one recused himself...where I went ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII