The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | crops
- MSU holds essay contest for high schoolers December 13, 2014
- Greenwood Springs man faces drug charge, parole violation December 17, 2014
- Wave hand Bulldogs first loss December 17, 2014
- NAACP approaches Amory School Board with list of complaints December 18, 2014
- Robinson selected as new county school board member December 18, 2014
- Tigers grab first win of season December 19, 2014
- MAEP Petition makes the 2015 Ballot December 19, 2014
- JROTC program aims high with drone technology December 19, 2014
- ASD supporter issues challenge for school partnerships December 19, 2014
- Tupelo woman charged with identity theft December 18, 2014
- Diva: Nothing like doing the meth with the kids!...
- James R White: At least you share the same frustration that Chris...
- D. Stan: So what are they hiding? If it is questionable wou...
- john: Its astonishing to me that its 2014 and people are...
- my3sons: Thank you for this article Emily. It is very well ...
Monroe County, MS
City of Aberdeen
City of Amory
Monroe County Chamber of Commerce
Tombigbee Regional Library
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Collierville Dentist at Schilling Farms