The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | crops
- County named in $500,000 lawsuit April 15, 2014
- Celebrating festival food favorites throughout the year April 13, 2014
- Voter ID information session scheduled April 17, 2014
- New logo, website signal image makeover for chamber April 17, 2014
- Otis Bass identified as Nettleton shooter April 17, 2014
- Lady Tigers sweep Hamilton, Smithville in tourney April 19, 2014
- Vikings’ pitcher keeps Lady Noles guessing April 19, 2014
- Local farmer supports Relay for Life through America’s Grow Communities April 19, 2014
- Man with Nettleton ties helped pen hits April 19, 2014
- Panthers ride Robinson’s hot start to division win April 18, 2014
- former runner: I hope this program will get the financial support...
- Ronald: The pic your looking at is a different a Joshua an...
- DSG: I don't see a scratch on him??? Was that picture ...
- Here for Now: It's not like at least half the town isn't drink...
- Isn\'t This the 21st Century: Bishop Freeman I've eaten at O'charleys, Chilis,...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas crime crop crops farming featured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII
- Lady Tigers sweep Hamilton, Smithville in tourney http://t.co/ukRg6CKX5o 10 hours ago
- Local farmer supports Relay for Life through America’s Grow Communities http://t.co/o9G8L1TKDS 18 hours ago
- Man with Nettleton ties helped pen hits http://t.co/zihSXHZB6Z 19 hours ago
- Miller named JA’s Citizen of the Year http://t.co/UmCUBjEpgl 2 days ago
- Supervisors approve purchase of new fire truck http://t.co/RgqACSPnFQ 2 days ago