The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | crops
- Changes equal improvements for 2015 Railroad Festival April 15, 2015
- Desserts are Johnston’s favorite to cook April 12, 2015
- Lady Tigers rally late over Urchins April 15, 2015
- Sinkhole forces temporary bridge closure April 15, 2015
- City of Amory considers bond for repaving project April 16, 2015
- Blake thrives on competition barbecuing April 19, 2015
- Panthers strike early against Tigers April 18, 2015
- One day you’ll want to be a know-it-all so learn as much of it now April 18, 2015
- Lady Tigers take charge late over Lady Lions April 17, 2015
- Authorities make arrests in connection to stolen vehicles April 17, 2015
- Linda Brown Pearce: I so enjoyed the Railroal Festival! I only got to ...
- michelle harris: Thank you for this great article on our Craig Wayn...
- michelle harris: What a fantastic article about our Craig Wayne Boy...
- Ed Harden: Coach Pierce is the best man I have ever known. T...
- Laurenda: Hats Off to MCSD !!!! GLAD JUSTICE IS SERVED FOR O...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII