The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | crops
- Wren remembers five-year tornado milestone of its own April 27, 2016
- Social Security Knowledge Center: “The truth” April 30, 2016
- Amory track places at regional meet April 30, 2016
- Amory’s Pearson comes home to coach hoops April 30, 2016
- Noles get easy sweep of JFK April 30, 2016
- Monroe County reservists deploy to Middle East May 4, 2016
- Smithville pauses for five-year tornado reflection May 4, 2016
- Ward heading to Tampa Bay Bucs as free agent May 4, 2016
- Amory officials accommodate Main Street for handicap access May 4, 2016
- Possible EF-0 tornadoes spring from severe storm system May 4, 2016
- Laurenda Richardson: Thank You Ray !!!! Very good article!!!...
- Shanette Loan: There was a time in my life that I waited for the ...
- Bessie: This is a blessing! I worked with Lori many years ...
- Deb Webb: Hey Trent- I loved your voice from the beginnin...
- Demetrice Herron: That is awesome... May god bless the both of you!!...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII