The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | crops
- Students chosen as Monroe County EPA Scholarship recipients July 25, 2015
- Free movie serves up end of summer adventure July 30, 2015
- Officials reach out to supervisors about water safety precaution July 30, 2015
- Mississippi’s tax-free shopping set for July 31-Aug. 1 July 30, 2015
- Monroe County ranked in top 5 percent in nation for growth July 30, 2015
- Decomposed body found on Splunge Road July 31, 2015
- Tupelo 49ers rally for third straight state championship July 31, 2015
- JA, DreamRiders ringing in new school year with Saturday celebrations July 31, 2015
- Hamilton’s community spirit to shine with its appreciation day July 31, 2015
- Freshman phenom: Roberts makes big impact in lone ICC season July 30, 2015
- Michael: That's why we need better sidewalks and crosswalk...
- Body of missing Bartlett fisherman found - Bartlett ExpressBartlett Express: […] an earlier story about the search effort...
- Helen Whitten: How would itawamba county go about getting these r...
- debbie jones: Why in the world is the bond so low? Is $5000 all ...
- Linda: These folks were operating in Nashville several ye...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII