The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | crops
- Amory School Board hears annual updates from administrators September 28, 2015
- Missing Amory man located September 30, 2015
- Fiscal Year 2016 reveals increases and balances for taxpayers October 1, 2015
- Supervisors talk lack of enforcement tool for speeding October 1, 2015
- Trash & Treasures stretches through county October 1, 2015
- Taylor’s cooking makes her popular October 4, 2015
- Holland’s walkoff homer tops Lady Lions October 3, 2015
- Amory native officially named pro body builder October 3, 2015
- Monroe football previews: Week 7 October 2, 2015
- Hamilton P.O. event to inspire breast cancer survivors October 2, 2015
- shelia allen: i have said this before and I will say it again yo...
- Michael: That's why we need better sidewalks and crosswalk...
- Body of missing Bartlett fisherman found - Bartlett ExpressBartlett Express: […] an earlier story about the search effort...
- Helen Whitten: How would itawamba county go about getting these r...
- debbie jones: Why in the world is the bond so low? Is $5000 all ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII