The Monroe County Farm Service Agency will accept SURE applications for 2011 crop losses through June 7, 2013. The Supplemental Revenue Assistance Program (SURE) provides payments to producers when crop revenues are below the crop guarantee. The SURE payment is equal to 60 percent of the difference between the crop guarantee and revenue. All crops […]
Tag Archives | crops
- Pro-alcohol group turns in needed number of signatures July 23, 2014
- Alley access subject of neighborhood quarrel July 24, 2014
- The freedom to speak and the freedom to speak freely July 24, 2014
- Summer youth program participants learn about law enforcement July 25, 2014
- Mad Science at the library July 25, 2014
- Your neighbor: Mary Myers July 28, 2014
- Gilmore Hospital offers patients and community better food options July 27, 2014
- Health department awards tobacco-free coalitions grant July 27, 2014
- Umfress named vice president of student affairs July 26, 2014
- Documenting your family’s medical history benefits current and future generations July 26, 2014
- Michael Hontz: Wow this a joke. This paper cares nothing about p...
- Meia: Hi ...
- Cletus Snow: #1, my name isn't John, Cletus or Snow. #2, I nev...
- Guest: 1st of all, my name is "John"... Nor is it reall...
- Jason: Ya know i grew up in Amory and more than half of t...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas crime crop crops farming featured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII
- Your neighbor: Mary Myers http://t.co/MSptogVu2s 17 hours ago
- Gilmore Hospital offers patients and community better food options http://t.co/8vWXV1f8AB 2 days ago
- Health department awards tobacco-free coalitions grant http://t.co/uY4XP3VA8X 2 days ago
- Umfress named vice president of student affairs http://t.co/Xcs8IpjJ72 3 days ago
- Documenting your family’s medical history benefits current and future generations http://t.co/bgfpZgI1Lc 3 days ago