By JB Clark Daily Journal NETTLETON – The three men killed in a shootout on Main Street have been identified as two brothers and an acquaintance. Ottis Eugene Bass, 49, and Joseph Bass, 44, both of Shannon died at the scene and Jamie Guin, 33, of Mantachie, died at North Mississippi Medical Center, according to […]
Tag Archives | crime
ABERDEEN — The Aberdeen Police Department arrested Eddie Marbel, Sr., 50, of Aberdeen in connection to a Nov. 25 break-in of Big Star. Marbel is charged with breaking and entering of a commercial building. According to the arrest report, nothing was taken during the break-in.
ABERDEEN – Melvin Enoch Livingston, 20, of Smithville was arrested by Monroe County Sheriff Office on Nov. 27. Livingston is charged with felony malicious mischief. Bond has not been set at this time. Livingston is currently being held at Monroe County Detention Center.
ABERDEEN – William Wade Aycock IV, 29, of Aberdeen was arrested by Monroe County Sheriff Office on Nov. 26. Aycock is charged with two counts of B & E of a Dwelling. The incident occurred this past weekend at a residence on Clara Drive in Monroe County.
- Board sets special election date for alcohol referendum August 27, 2014
- Bulldogs light up scoreboard in Shannon August 29, 2014
- Baldwyn tops Nettleton August 29, 2014
- Monroe football previews: Week 2 August 29, 2014
- Cotton Transition Assistance Program enrollment begins August 30, 2014
- Lady Lions top Lady Tigers in extras September 2, 2014
- Okolona man charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon September 2, 2014
- MCSO nets Craiglist scammers, cocaine arrests in separate cases September 2, 2014
- HomeStretch expanding Nettleton operations September 2, 2014
- Milkshakes have been with McDonald’s from its humble beginnings September 2, 2014
- Belinda Sue Beckley: Dr.Neil Wanee was my Dr in Fishers, Indiana for 4 ...
- Doug Cuthbert: You are correct I am not registered to vote here. ...
- weedeater: Great job for Amory's new mayor! Shoot down the ...
- Frank James: How in the hell was he not charged with intent to ...
- Fred G Sanford: Get Greg Beason to sell some of the scrap junk he ...
- Okolona man charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon http://t.co/rIdIx4QY3V 8 mins ago
- MCSO nets Craiglist scammers, cocaine arrests in separate cases http://t.co/3yDpaiXLbg 2 hours ago
- HomeStretch expanding Nettleton operations http://t.co/jXjrkd2Fjm 6 hours ago
- Milkshakes have been with McDonald’s from its humble beginnings http://t.co/t7KRxTILuk 10 hours ago
- Naturalization ceremony welcomes 53 of nation’s newest citizens http://t.co/Ydb28CVRkC 1 day ago