By JB Clark Daily Journal NETTLETON – The three men killed in a shootout on Main Street have been identified as two brothers and an acquaintance. Ottis Eugene Bass, 49, and Joseph Bass, 44, both of Shannon died at the scene and Jamie Guin, 33, of Mantachie, died at North Mississippi Medical Center, according to […]
Tag Archives | crime
ABERDEEN — The Aberdeen Police Department arrested Eddie Marbel, Sr., 50, of Aberdeen in connection to a Nov. 25 break-in of Big Star. Marbel is charged with breaking and entering of a commercial building. According to the arrest report, nothing was taken during the break-in.
ABERDEEN – Melvin Enoch Livingston, 20, of Smithville was arrested by Monroe County Sheriff Office on Nov. 27. Livingston is charged with felony malicious mischief. Bond has not been set at this time. Livingston is currently being held at Monroe County Detention Center.
ABERDEEN – William Wade Aycock IV, 29, of Aberdeen was arrested by Monroe County Sheriff Office on Nov. 26. Aycock is charged with two counts of B & E of a Dwelling. The incident occurred this past weekend at a residence on Clara Drive in Monroe County.
- Purchase, name change tee up River Birch for big changes March 25, 2015
- Noles slammed late by Tigers March 28, 2015
- Simmons shines in Lions’ division loss March 28, 2015
- If you’re big starbound, let me warn you it’s a long, hard ride March 28, 2015
- Brand shares surgical experience with Pioneer March 24, 2015
- Three-car collision sends seven to NMMC March 31, 2015
- Smithville woman arrested for exploitation of a child March 31, 2015
- Fidelia Club accepting applications for grants March 31, 2015
- Lions Club to raise funds, awareness March 31, 2015
- Plans for Partners in Education projects shaping up for ASD March 30, 2015
- steve stanford: a military discount would be nice. my son-in-law ...
- carrollwhite: Sad to hear about our deputies, prayers for the 2 ...
- Truth seeker: the real story here is this woman Tried to beat th...
- Jeremy: Alice, You appear to be making two different ar...
- Ken W Holmes: Alice, the first time the ploy of "revenues going...