ABERDEEN — The Aberdeen Police Department arrested Eddie Marbel, Sr., 50, of Aberdeen in connection to a Nov. 25 break-in of Big Star. Marbel is charged with breaking and entering of a commercial building. According to the arrest report, nothing was taken during the break-in.
Tag Archives | crime
ABERDEEN – Melvin Enoch Livingston, 20, of Smithville was arrested by Monroe County Sheriff Office on Nov. 27. Livingston is charged with felony malicious mischief. Bond has not been set at this time. Livingston is currently being held at Monroe County Detention Center.
ABERDEEN – William Wade Aycock IV, 29, of Aberdeen was arrested by Monroe County Sheriff Office on Nov. 26. Aycock is charged with two counts of B & E of a Dwelling. The incident occurred this past weekend at a residence on Clara Drive in Monroe County.
Reader Participation Poll
- Cajun cuisine makes for festive Fat Tuesday March 2, 2014
- Lady Tigers fall to host Booneville at North half March 5, 2014
- Noles can’t dig out of early hole at North half March 5, 2014
- Spring tornado season moves into area March 6, 2014
- Middle schoolers enter world of 1:1 learning initiative March 6, 2014
- Lady Lions roll out to a 2-0 start at classic March 8, 2014
- Flower Lovers educated on pollination March 8, 2014
- Renasant Bank celebrates 110 years of service March 8, 2014
- Lann goes the distance as Noles top Panthers March 7, 2014
- Parvin defense puts focus on accidental discharge March 7, 2014
- ForAmory\'sGrowth: All that has been said is that the voters need to ...
- ForAmory\'sGrowth: I want to support you! I did check the records of...
- Doug Cuthbert: My son Josh Cuthbert and I own property in Amory a...
- itspersonal: Since the end of the conflict in 1865 we in the So...
- itspersonal: The records of Amory City Clerk Lee Barnett show t...
- Flower Lovers educated on pollination http://t.co/3TYkollLie 12 hours ago
- Renasant Bank celebrates 110 years of service http://t.co/0X1SBsKhEE 12 hours ago
- Parvin defense puts focus on accidental discharge http://t.co/2csKg61IZh 1 day ago
- Ideas generated for Livable Communities grant http://t.co/SLOHeOfDqe 1 day ago
- ASD community engagement council outlines ways to bridge school district, community divide http://t.co/ye229uZa5U 2 days ago