AMORY – For Linda Carter, the month of October is a time of celebrating. Marking this year of 2012, she has been cancer-free for 31 years. Her youngest child, Bridgette, was three years old when she was diagnosed. “I had been going to the doctor for seven years and they said I had a simple […]
Tag Archives | cancer
- Unofficial results indicate Amory will remain dry October 15, 2014
- Nettleton woman arrested for Possession of Ice October 17, 2014
- Trio of friends sew hats for cancer patients October 13, 2014
- Seminoles shut out at Coffeeville October 16, 2014
- Tigers can’t overcome miscues at Baldwyn October 16, 2014
- Wall believes in quality and healthy food October 19, 2014
- School board honors fallen member October 19, 2014
- Importance of Call Before You Dig campaign stressed to planning committee October 18, 2014
- Monroe County Career Technical Center holds annual fall festival October 18, 2014
- Monroe football scores: Week 9 October 17, 2014
- kyle ruff: I miss you...
- Business Owner of Amory: There is crime in Amory. There are drugs in Amory....
- louis vaughan: over the years I guess is what kept amory the cit...
- Laurenda: Excellent story Ray!!!...
- Ken Holmes: Gilbert Whitehead was an employee of mine while he...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII
- Wall believes in quality and healthy food http://t.co/OSMeFeC8in 10 hours ago
- School board honors fallen member http://t.co/on2597hJGI 10 hours ago
- Importance of Call Before You Dig campaign stressed to planning committee http://t.co/NANNaVSzUD 1 day ago
- Monroe County Career Technical Center holds annual fall festival http://t.co/BkGanRSxus 1 day ago
- Monroe football scores: Week 9 http://t.co/dHKSpNH7Vg 2 days ago