AMORY – For Linda Carter, the month of October is a time of celebrating. Marking this year of 2012, she has been cancer-free for 31 years. Her youngest child, Bridgette, was three years old when she was diagnosed. “I had been going to the doctor for seven years and they said I had a simple […]
Tag Archives | cancer
- Alley access subject of neighborhood quarrel July 24, 2014
- The freedom to speak and the freedom to speak freely July 24, 2014
- Your neighbor: Mary Myers July 28, 2014
- Depot project calls for volunteers with project expertise July 29, 2014
- W student accepted into Rural Physicians Scholarship Program July 29, 2014
- We Care for Kids Communitywide School Supply Drive is underway July 30, 2014
- Supervisors evaluate future fire truck purchases July 30, 2014
- Increased assessment holds Monroe County school tax steady July 30, 2014
- Days that took forever to pass but will never be gone July 30, 2014
- Mississippi’s early migratory game bird seasons announced July 29, 2014
- Meia: Hi ...
- Cletus Snow: #1, my name isn't John, Cletus or Snow. #2, I nev...
- Guest: 1st of all, my name is "John"... Nor is it reall...
- Letskeepamoryclean: You are very right John "Cletus" Snow. It will b...
- Equality Needed for All: Creekmore made a friend of mine move a fence and i...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas crime crop crops farming featured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII
- We Care for Kids Communitywide School Supply Drive http://t.co/MvILpZFJgN 6 hours ago
- Supervisors evaluate future fire truck purchases http://t.co/NVXuUTkVQh 11 hours ago
- Increased assessment holds Monroe County school tax steady http://t.co/8R5pdMkTu9 11 hours ago
- Days that took forever to pass but will never be gone http://t.co/LhFMuV8Am4 12 hours ago
- MHP issues Silver Alert for missing 66-year-old http://t.co/wkNgtr8aga 1 day ago