AMORY – For Linda Carter, the month of October is a time of celebrating. Marking this year of 2012, she has been cancer-free for 31 years. Her youngest child, Bridgette, was three years old when she was diagnosed. “I had been going to the doctor for seven years and they said I had a simple […]
Tag Archives | cancer
- Salter talks educational funding, Mississippi State February 25, 2015
- Bulldogs, Lady Tigers win divison championships February 27, 2015
- School district saves energy through Ameresco project February 28, 2015
- Legislative Update: Week of Feb. 25, 2015 February 28, 2015
- NMMC Hospice to train volunteers March 1, 2015
- Luncheon to give thanks to storm first responders March 4, 2015
- App allows user to interact with police department March 4, 2015
- Winter storm drops significant snowfall amounts across region March 4, 2015
- Gilmore Luncheon Rescheduled March 3, 2015
- Presley: Telemarketer settlements net state $22,136.34 March 3, 2015
- Danny Majors: Did the course get purchased lately?...
- Janice Cain: Thanks for that article. I am Presbyterian and man...
- Diva: This lady along with an Amory native, Jo McDivitt,...
- chris: Please notify of related post to krystal and kyle ...
- monroeme: 5 alderman and one recused himself...where I went ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII