AMORY – For Linda Carter, the month of October is a time of celebrating. Marking this year of 2012, she has been cancer-free for 31 years. Her youngest child, Bridgette, was three years old when she was diagnosed. “I had been going to the doctor for seven years and they said I had a simple […]
Tag Archives | cancer
- Conservator approves August agenda for Aberdeen Schools District August 22, 2015
- Reward continues to increase in shooting case August 26, 2015
- Panthers fall on road at MRA August 26, 2015
- Cougars take advantage of Lions’ mistakes in route August 26, 2015
- Tigers roar for season-opening win August 26, 2015
- I’ll tell you just how good it can be August 29, 2015
- Monroe football scores: Week 2 August 28, 2015
- Monroe football previews: Week 2 August 28, 2015
- Monroe County residents have access to good mental health care August 28, 2015
- Affordable medical care offered through Lifecore August 28, 2015
- Michael: That's why we need better sidewalks and crosswalk...
- Body of missing Bartlett fisherman found - Bartlett ExpressBartlett Express: […] an earlier story about the search effort...
- Helen Whitten: How would itawamba county go about getting these r...
- debbie jones: Why in the world is the bond so low? Is $5000 all ...
- Linda: These folks were operating in Nashville several ye...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII