Here’s a chance to win Grizzlies tickets
Hey Monroe, renew your subscription or start one and you could win two tickets to the Memphis Grizzlies-Indiana Pacers game March 22. Text your name and address to 662.597.1381 to place your order and get entered into the drawing. These are floor seats valued at $332 each.
- Monroe County under flood warnings ahead of weather system
- Poet, motivational speaker guest for February Booklunch
- Aberdeen band, JROTC to honor veterans for Friday’s halftime
- Citizens demand their voices be heard by government
- Final surge pushes Lions past Heritage
- Moore, Stegall power Noles in division tourney opener
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Charlie LangfordCharlie Langford is the general manager of the Monroe Journal.
- Do you know what mental illness feels like? May 21, 2016
- Amory Humane Society holding volunteer days May 26, 2016
- Amory commits to welcoming all through ordinance May 26, 2016
- Shooting incident raises questions about party ordinance May 26, 2016
- Hatley’s Seals rewarded for her perseverance through injury May 26, 2016
- Mental Health and you May 28, 2016
- Leave the caps at home May 28, 2016
- MCSO seeks whereabouts of Nettleton man May 27, 2016
- Arrests made in connection to ATV thefts May 27, 2016
- Supervisors table selection of airport consulting firm May 27, 2016
- Cindy Wilkerson: Thank you to the mayor and to the board of alderme...
- Ellen Redding-Jordan: May she rest in Peace, I meet her and her husband ...
- Gregv Worthey: I couldn't possibly disagree more!! While admitti...
- Jeanette Sudduth: She was a sweet person I got a chance to video her...
- S. Robbins: Every Mayor that's serious about having a good fa...