Monroe County Sheriff Office’s deputies have been out in force serving Monroe County Justice Court misdeamenor warrants since the beginning of January, according to a statement released from the MCSO. Deputies have served approximately $50,000 worth of warrants in this time. The MCSO will continue to work hard to serve these warrants along with Monroe County Circuit Court Capias (Felony) warrants and also Department of Human Services child support orders. The MCSO encourages anyone who may have a warrant to contact them immediately at 369-2468 to resolve the matter.
MCSO serves $50,000 worth of warrants throughout January
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at email@example.com.
- Pro-alcohol group turns in needed number of signatures July 23, 2014
- Becker man arrested for burglary of commercial building in Hamilton July 18, 2014
- Conservator releases July agenda July 21, 2014
- APD host agency for attorney general training session July 22, 2014
- Grant provides Old Armory’s first step towards acoustics July 22, 2014
- Alley access subject of neighborhood quarrel July 24, 2014
- Aberdeen adopts public comments policy for meetings July 24, 2014
- The freedom to speak and the freedom to speak freely July 24, 2014
- Ward still finding role with Rebels July 23, 2014
- We Care for Kids, Stuff the Bus drives collecting school supplies July 23, 2014
- Cletus Snow: It's not up to the aldermen now, the registered v...
- Michael Hontz: Whatever John Creekmore will just blow smoke up pe...
- Michael Hontz: Name posted....
- Michael Hontz: Jimbo Adams .. Married. Should also be charged w...
- Michael Hontz: This dude is garbage. He's always stealing. I su...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas crime crop crops farming featured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII
- Aberdeen adopts public comments policy for meetings http://t.co/xzxKWoTYk5 1 hour ago
- Alley access subject of neighborhood quarrel http://t.co/8rhDCpSw4l 1 hour ago
- The freedom to speak and the freedom to speak freely http://t.co/UWMdgFCoSA 51 mins ago
- We Care for Kids, Stuff the Bus drives collecting school supplies http://t.co/9cC9MWPrwd 22 hours ago
- Summer movie series concludes with 80s sci-fi classic http://t.co/QYoudoegWO 22 hours ago