Monroe County Sheriff Office’s deputies have been out in force serving Monroe County Justice Court misdeamenor warrants since the beginning of January, according to a statement released from the MCSO. Deputies have served approximately $50,000 worth of warrants in this time. The MCSO will continue to work hard to serve these warrants along with Monroe County Circuit Court Capias (Felony) warrants and also Department of Human Services child support orders. The MCSO encourages anyone who may have a warrant to contact them immediately at 369-2468 to resolve the matter.
MCSO serves $50,000 worth of warrants throughout January
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nettleton Town Creek Festival seeks vendors August 25, 2014
- Tigers drop heartbreaker to Cougars August 28, 2014
- Knight makes smooth adjustment at QB for Seminoles August 28, 2014
- Subjects from standoff could face multiple charges August 28, 2014
- Aberdeen aldermen approve hires August 29, 2014
- Naturalization ceremony welcomes 53 of nation’s newest citizens September 1, 2014
- MHP issues statewide Amber Alert August 31, 2014
- Kimbrough’s cooking comes from a country raising August 31, 2014
- Lady Panthers win Monroe County tourney August 30, 2014
- Bond set for subjects arrested in standoff August 30, 2014
- Doug Cuthbert: You are correct I am not registered to vote here. ...
- weedeater: Great job for Amory's new mayor! Shoot down the ...
- Frank James: How in the hell was he not charged with intent to ...
- Fred G Sanford: Get Greg Beason to sell some of the scrap junk he ...
- MeriemDZ: Fourteen years ago I walked up on the porch of the...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas crime crop crops farming featured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII
- Naturalization ceremony welcomes 53 of nation’s newest citizens http://t.co/Ydb28CVRkC 7 hours ago
- MHP issues statewide Amber Alert http://t.co/If2YMG629e 16 hours ago
- Kimbrough’s cooking comes from a country raising http://t.co/rLDsyxJ1g8 1 day ago
- Bond set for subjects arrested in standoff http://t.co/o4sWQh7iBe 2 days ago
- Cotton Transition Assistance Program enrollment begins http://t.co/H58zS4HRGX 2 days ago