Monroe County Sheriff Office’s deputies have been out in force serving Monroe County Justice Court misdeamenor warrants since the beginning of January, according to a statement released from the MCSO. Deputies have served approximately $50,000 worth of warrants in this time. The MCSO will continue to work hard to serve these warrants along with Monroe County Circuit Court Capias (Felony) warrants and also Department of Human Services child support orders. The MCSO encourages anyone who may have a warrant to contact them immediately at 369-2468 to resolve the matter.
MCSO serves $50,000 worth of warrants throughout January
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amory man arrested on breaking and entering charge January 27, 2015
- Scaggs marks one year in as chamber director January 29, 2015
- Trial date set for Hazzle’s accused discrimination suit January 29, 2015
- Last-second shot snatches win from Lady Bulldogs January 29, 2015
- Host a Super Bowl party with former Aberdeen resident’s recipes January 30, 2015
- Forgot New Year’s? Today is the day to quit February 1, 2015
- Bulldogs stung by 6A Jackets January 31, 2015
- ICC to host cheerleader try outs January 31, 2015
- Legislative update: Jan. 28, 2015 January 31, 2015
- Hacking through life in a sea of watered down domestic lessons January 31, 2015
- Michael Hontz: Wow how did that help your case? You send me to a...
- Michael Hontz: Really ? Did you just tell me to do research ? ...
- Dave: http://monroecountyjournal.com/2015/01/21/reward-o...
- Dave VengeanceIsMine: Maybe you should do some research before you spot ...
- Amory: I'm sure his aunt will take care of it....
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII