MCSO serves $50,000 worth of warrants throughout January
Monroe County Sheriff Office’s deputies have been out in force serving Monroe County Justice Court misdeamenor warrants since the beginning of January, according to a statement released from the MCSO. Deputies have served approximately $50,000 worth of warrants in this time. The MCSO will continue to work hard to serve these warrants along with Monroe County Circuit Court Capias (Felony) warrants and also Department of Human Services child support orders. The MCSO encourages anyone who may have a warrant to contact them immediately at 369-2468 to resolve the matter.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at email@example.com.
- Do you know what mental illness feels like? May 21, 2016
- Hatley’s Stark aims for more aggressiveness in Lady Tigers May 25, 2016
- Amory Humane Society holding volunteer days May 26, 2016
- Amory commits to welcoming all through ordinance May 26, 2016
- Shooting incident raises questions about party ordinance May 26, 2016
- MCSO seeks whereabouts of Nettleton man May 27, 2016
- Arrests made in connection to ATV thefts May 27, 2016
- Supervisors table selection of airport consulting firm May 27, 2016
- Aberdeen PTO presidents host parent forum May 27, 2016
- Communities honoring those passed with Memorial Day ceremonies May 27, 2016
- Cindy Wilkerson: Thank you to the mayor and to the board of alderme...
- Ellen Redding-Jordan: May she rest in Peace, I meet her and her husband ...
- Gregv Worthey: I couldn't possibly disagree more!! While admitti...
- Jeanette Sudduth: She was a sweet person I got a chance to video her...
- S. Robbins: Every Mayor that's serious about having a good fa...