GINGERBREAD CHURCH – Chelsey Harlow, a student in the Amory High School Culinary Arts program, puts the finishing touches on her gingerbread church. The Culinary Arts students will have their gingerbread creations on display at the Amory Regional Museum from Dec. 5 through Christmas. Diane Young is the Culinary Arts instructor. ALICE ORTIZ/MONROE JOURNAL
Amory High School culinary students display gingerbread creations
About Alice Ortiz
- Amory native officially named pro body builder October 3, 2015
- Defense leads the way in Bulldogs’ division opener October 7, 2015
- Panthers stun Indians in double overtime division opener October 7, 2015
- Supervisors accept lone bid for garbage truck October 8, 2015
- MSU archeologists making local stop at Amory museum October 8, 2015
- Paranormal group explores spirited history of Gilmore Sanitarium October 9, 2015
- Nerd talk: Podcast exposes underground entertainment and tries to ‘Kill Pop Culture’ October 9, 2015
- Moore leads as Noles top Falkner October 8, 2015
- Tigers open up division play with road win October 8, 2015
- Lions stomp Biggersville for first win October 8, 2015
- shelia allen: i have said this before and I will say it again yo...
- Michael: That's why we need better sidewalks and crosswalk...
- Body of missing Bartlett fisherman found - Bartlett ExpressBartlett Express: […] an earlier story about the search effort...
- Helen Whitten: How would itawamba county go about getting these r...
- debbie jones: Why in the world is the bond so low? Is $5000 all ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII