GINGERBREAD CHURCH – Chelsey Harlow, a student in the Amory High School Culinary Arts program, puts the finishing touches on her gingerbread church. The Culinary Arts students will have their gingerbread creations on display at the Amory Regional Museum from Dec. 5 through Christmas. Diane Young is the Culinary Arts instructor. ALICE ORTIZ/MONROE JOURNAL
Amory High School culinary students display gingerbread creations
About Alice Ortiz
- Man accused of killing dog with bow and arrow arrested January 23, 2015
- AmeriCorps stint gives opportunities for personal accomplishments January 19, 2015
- Parent academy launch weeks away for Aberdeen School District January 23, 2015
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Columbus man January 23, 2015
- Aberdeen woman charged with meth possession January 23, 2015
- Hamilton woman charged with possession of precursors January 26, 2015
- Wounded warriors build on family time through nonprofit January 26, 2015
- Getting newspapers into the hands of students through NIE January 26, 2015
- Kimbrough’s concoctions prove she likes to cook a little of this and a little of that January 25, 2015
- Majority of Coontail, Wren customers vote ‘no’ to merger January 25, 2015
- Barbara: I wonder what ever prompts a human being to be so ...
- Chris Madden: Its is ridiculous that the punishment for murderin...
- Trent: When are states going to do the right thing and ge...
- Kathryn Tanner: Animal cruelty needs to be a felony. Otherwise th...
- Renny Harmon: If people are cruel to animals They will be cruel ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII