GINGERBREAD CHURCH – Chelsey Harlow, a student in the Amory High School Culinary Arts program, puts the finishing touches on her gingerbread church. The Culinary Arts students will have their gingerbread creations on display at the Amory Regional Museum from Dec. 5 through Christmas. Diane Young is the Culinary Arts instructor. ALICE ORTIZ/MONROE JOURNAL
Amory High School culinary students display gingerbread creations
About Alice Ortiz
- The centurion, the family man, the legend: A look back at Moses Hardy’s life February 26, 2015
- Schools in need of an All-Work-No-Players Cure March 2, 2015
- Amory native finds success in politics March 2, 2015
- MCSO arrests two on meth possession charges March 2, 2015
- Auxiliary Unit 26 collecting stuffed animals for MHP March 3, 2015
- Amber Alert canceled for missing Smithville boy March 4, 2015
- Crews take preparations ahead of next round of winter weather March 4, 2015
- Former Aberdeen resident awaiting extradition in sexual battery case March 4, 2015
- MCSO advises against travel during potential wintry weather March 4, 2015
- Luncheon to give thanks to storm first responders March 4, 2015
- Danny Majors: Did the course get purchased lately?...
- Janice Cain: Thanks for that article. I am Presbyterian and man...
- Diva: This lady along with an Amory native, Jo McDivitt,...
- chris: Please notify of related post to krystal and kyle ...
- monroeme: 5 alderman and one recused himself...where I went ...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII