GINGERBREAD CHURCH – Chelsey Harlow, a student in the Amory High School Culinary Arts program, puts the finishing touches on her gingerbread church. The Culinary Arts students will have their gingerbread creations on display at the Amory Regional Museum from Dec. 5 through Christmas. Diane Young is the Culinary Arts instructor. ALICE ORTIZ/MONROE JOURNAL
Amory High School culinary students display gingerbread creations
About Alice Ortiz
- I’ll tell you just how good it can be August 29, 2015
- Reward for deputy shooting case increases September 2, 2015
- Big innings carry Lady Tigers in win September 2, 2015
- Shannon pounces early on Nettleton September 2, 2015
- Lions’ comeback falls short September 2, 2015
- Wicker uses work period to highlight new legislation September 5, 2015
- Monroe football scores: Week 3 September 5, 2015
- Monroe football previews: Week 3 September 4, 2015
- Splash pad officially opens at 6 p.m. September 4, 2015
- No matter how far away those big headlines seem, they’ve officially hit home September 4, 2015
- Michael: That's why we need better sidewalks and crosswalk...
- Body of missing Bartlett fisherman found - Bartlett ExpressBartlett Express: […] an earlier story about the search effort...
- Helen Whitten: How would itawamba county go about getting these r...
- debbie jones: Why in the world is the bond so low? Is $5000 all ...
- Linda: These folks were operating in Nashville several ye...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII