GINGERBREAD CHURCH – Chelsey Harlow, a student in the Amory High School Culinary Arts program, puts the finishing touches on her gingerbread church. The Culinary Arts students will have their gingerbread creations on display at the Amory Regional Museum from Dec. 5 through Christmas. Diane Young is the Culinary Arts instructor. ALICE ORTIZ/MONROE JOURNAL
Amory High School culinary students display gingerbread creations
About Alice Ortiz
- Purchase, name change tee up River Birch for big changes March 25, 2015
- Deadline approaches for USDA ARC/PLC decisions March 21, 2015
- Tigers’ comeback falls short to Urchins March 25, 2015
- Presley and Publishers Clearning House issue joint statement on Jamaican lottery scams March 25, 2015
- Schools unsure about make up days just yet March 26, 2015
- Indians rally late over Panthers March 27, 2015
- Lady Noles endure in tough pitching matchup March 27, 2015
- Supervisors accept county administrator’s resignation March 27, 2015
- Amory names new utility department superintendent March 27, 2015
- Volunteers asked to help clean up Amory March 27, 2015
- steve stanford: a military discount would be nice. my son-in-law ...
- carrollwhite: Sad to hear about our deputies, prayers for the 2 ...
- Truth seeker: the real story here is this woman Tried to beat th...
- Jeremy: Alice, You appear to be making two different ar...
- Ken W Holmes: Alice, the first time the ploy of "revenues going...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII