GINGERBREAD CHURCH – Chelsey Harlow, a student in the Amory High School Culinary Arts program, puts the finishing touches on her gingerbread church. The Culinary Arts students will have their gingerbread creations on display at the Amory Regional Museum from Dec. 5 through Christmas. Diane Young is the Culinary Arts instructor. ALICE ORTIZ/MONROE JOURNAL
Amory High School culinary students display gingerbread creations
About Alice Ortiz
- Hoops for Hope offers basketball and fellowship May 21, 2015
- Panthers finish spring practice with scrimmage May 24, 2015
- Railroad Festival wrap-up meeting indicates good feedback for new format May 25, 2015
- Hitching Post owner is not a newcomer to restaurant business May 25, 2015
- Extreme Makeover: Post Office Edition May 25, 2015
- McCain, Noe lock down on defense in Game 2 May 27, 2015
- Repeat denied: Cathedral spoils Noles’ bid for back-to-back championships May 27, 2015
- Tronox’s sodium chlorate plant to close Nov. 30 May 27, 2015
- Amory residents charged with B&E May 27, 2015
- Africa choir bringing soulful sound to town May 27, 2015
- Johndoe: Does Glen Bingham even live in AMory....I thought ...
- John Doe: Does glen Bingham even live in the city limits of ...
- Herschell Pargo: I want to commend you for your work on General you...
- Linda Brown Pearce: I so enjoyed the Railroal Festival! I only got to ...
- michelle harris: Thank you for this great article on our Craig Wayn...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII