GINGERBREAD CHURCH – Chelsey Harlow, a student in the Amory High School Culinary Arts program, puts the finishing touches on her gingerbread church. The Culinary Arts students will have their gingerbread creations on display at the Amory Regional Museum from Dec. 5 through Christmas. Diane Young is the Culinary Arts instructor. ALICE ORTIZ/MONROE JOURNAL
Amory High School culinary students display gingerbread creations
About Alice Ortiz
- Aberdeen cook specializes in soup, seafood dishes July 26, 2015
- Mississippi’s tax-free shopping set for July 31-Aug. 1 July 30, 2015
- Monroe County ranked in top 5 percent in nation for growth July 30, 2015
- Freshman phenom: Roberts makes big impact in lone ICC season July 30, 2015
- Hamilton’s community spirit to shine with its appreciation day July 31, 2015
- C2C program provides opportunity for work experience August 1, 2015
- ICC to offer Preparing for the ACT August 1, 2015
- Decomposed body found on Splunge Road July 31, 2015
- Tupelo 49ers rally for third straight state championship July 31, 2015
- JA, DreamRiders ringing in new school year with Saturday celebrations July 31, 2015
- Michael: That's why we need better sidewalks and crosswalk...
- Body of missing Bartlett fisherman found - Bartlett ExpressBartlett Express: […] an earlier story about the search effort...
- Helen Whitten: How would itawamba county go about getting these r...
- debbie jones: Why in the world is the bond so low? Is $5000 all ...
- Linda: These folks were operating in Nashville several ye...
abby lann aberdeen accident amory bancorpsouth basketball bbq blackfriday cancer cd cellphone christmas courtesy crime crop crops farming feature featured feautured flowers flu football garden club Hamilton hatley health homegrown humane society music nettleton parade pitmasters police chief reclassification ripley scores singer softball sports SURE tarter tlc veteran wwII