Farm Service Agency releases crop information
The Farm Service Agency of Monroe County states that in the 2013 Reporting of Fall Seeded Crops that all producers are reminded that the acreage reporting date for fall seeded crops has changed, beginning with the crop planted for 2013 harvest.
The new acreage reporting date for fall seeded crops is Dec. 15 of each year. Since the 15th falls on a Saturday this year, the deadline will be Dec 17. This date applies to all fall seeded crops, including winter wheat, oats, etc.
The deadline to report blueberries and peaches is Jan. 15, 2013. Producers are asked to call for an appointment to certify their wheat, oats or other fall seeded crop.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If not the truth, the conspiracy theories are out there February 6, 2016
- Johnston joins Monroe Journal staff February 11, 2016
- Job shadowing is another idea of keeping us out of the shadows February 11, 2016
- Aberdeen weighs in thoughts on Strategic Doing pilot program February 11, 2016
- Group effort carries Hatley girls over Nettleton February 11, 2016
- Four Bulldogs sign to play at the next level February 13, 2016
- Smithville’s Barrett inks with ICC softball February 13, 2016
- Hamilton’s Heard takes his speed to Northwest February 13, 2016
- Smithville lineman Cantrell inks with Northwest February 13, 2016
- Nettleton dual-sport athlete Long signs with ICC February 13, 2016
- Diva: Thank God I won't be called for jury duty on this...
- carrollwhite: Come to Aberdeen on our street you can smell it al...
- Kim Stringfield: There have been a lot of huskies come up missing i...
- Laurenda Provias Richardson: Very well written Ray !!! All the memories ... All...
- shanette: Good for MCSO! I hope this case will bring much ne...