Farm Service Agency releases crop information
The Farm Service Agency of Monroe County states that in the 2013 Reporting of Fall Seeded Crops that all producers are reminded that the acreage reporting date for fall seeded crops has changed, beginning with the crop planted for 2013 harvest.
The new acreage reporting date for fall seeded crops is Dec. 15 of each year. Since the 15th falls on a Saturday this year, the deadline will be Dec 17. This date applies to all fall seeded crops, including winter wheat, oats, etc.
The deadline to report blueberries and peaches is Jan. 15, 2013. Producers are asked to call for an appointment to certify their wheat, oats or other fall seeded crop.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave the caps at home May 28, 2016
- Sponsorship opportunities available for Interactive Career Expo May 24, 2016
- Supervisors table selection of airport consulting firm May 27, 2016
- Arrests made in connection to ATV thefts May 27, 2016
- MCSO seeks whereabouts of Nettleton man May 27, 2016
- Merit Health Gilmore Memorial honors and recognizes nurses May 30, 2016
- East Amory Elementary School awarded a Fidelia Club grant May 30, 2016
- Keep Monroe County Beautiful luncheon honors volunteerism May 30, 2016
- Social Security Center: Shame on you May 29, 2016
- Gadow shares some of family’s favorite recipes May 29, 2016
- Mike Flowers: Yes mam... Mr. Ortiz swung a paddle hard enough to...
- Frances: First of all Ms. Alice if you don't like what peo...
- Shirley Hester: Thank you Ms. Ortiz, very well said. that also app...
- Kimberly: Aman and Amen!...
- Cindy Wilkerson: Thank you to the mayor and to the board of alderme...