Aberdeen man charged with breaking and entering of commercial building
ABERDEEN — The Aberdeen Police Department arrested Eddie Marbel, Sr., 50, of Aberdeen in connection to a Nov. 25 break-in of Big Star. Marbel is charged with breaking and entering of a commercial building.
According to the arrest report, nothing was taken during the break-in.
- Smithville man charged with felony malicious mischief
- Ottis Bass identified as Nettleton shooter
- Bulldogs capitalize on McClain turnovers, prepare for Charleston
- Day Commission looks to display Aberdeen history with exhibit
- Flora’s collection has a passion for fashion
- Aberdeen hosts town hall meeting Tuesday
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wrecker rotation, resignations talking points of Aberdeen aldermen meeting May 19, 2016
- Monroe County School District to get new communication system May 23, 2016
- Conservator approves delayed start dates for upcoming school year May 23, 2016
- Amory police make grand larceny arrest, two others sought May 23, 2016
- Sponsorship opportunities available for Interactive Career Expo May 24, 2016
- Hatley’s Stark aims for more aggressiveness in Lady Tigers May 25, 2016
- Amory Police Department warns of tax scam May 25, 2016
- Early learning collaborative seeking grant-match funding May 25, 2016
- Federal inmates moved following jail escape May 25, 2016
- Glenn approved as new Amory football coach May 24, 2016
- Cindy Wilkerson: Thank you to the mayor and to the board of alderme...
- Ellen Redding-Jordan: May she rest in Peace, I meet her and her husband ...
- Gregv Worthey: I couldn't possibly disagree more!! While admitti...
- Jeanette Sudduth: She was a sweet person I got a chance to video her...
- S. Robbins: Every Mayor that's serious about having a good fa...